Saturday, October 30, 2010

How To Train Your Dragon

Hey, guys! Sorry it has been a while. School, photography, and holidays around here keep me on my toes. I was able to watch this movie a week or so ago, and let me tell you about it, because it is so worth it. =)
  Hiccup (Jay Baruchel), the son of the lead Viking dragon-slayer on the Island of Berk, is not the normal dragon-slayer's son. This poor boy runs into every ounce of luck possible to run into, plus some, and the result is his being put in the Black Smith's care, making and repairing weapons for the other Vikings who are busy slaying dragons and defending their village, despite his earnest desires and attempts to help them. One night his life changes when he hits a Night Fury dragon, the dark, fast, and deadly dragons of the night, and it goes down without anyone seeing him, and no one believing him. Over the next weeks to months, this dragon which he does find, changes how he sees dragons. Such a great story! I really enjoyed this movie, and so did all of my family members. Because it was so good, I will refrain from telling you the rest of the plot, and will simply say to go and get it and watch it. You will not be disappointed. =D I would give it a 10 of 10 rating. It is around 98 minutes long, and the movie is something almost everyone could watch. Enjoy it! =)

No comments: