Friday, October 15, 2010

Killers

Oh my goodness, I am soooo sorry for not posting for one month! I really do apologize. I am really behind on k-rate. I haven't done even half of the movies I have actually watched this year, which is a fail. haha Oh well. I will try. =)
  Killers was an AMAZING movie. I absolutely loved watching it! haha We had to use the filter, which blocked language, some violence, and a couple other things. I was laughing my head off and many things in here. Killers is about a single gal (Katherine Heigl, seen in 27 Dresses) who just broke up with her boyfriend, and on vacation with her parents. She meets a 'gorgeous', if you will (=D) guy (Ashton Kutcher, seen in Valentines Day, The Guardian, What Happens in Vegas, etc), and immediately hooks up with him. They take a liking of each other, and it is a true, pure relationship. It turns out, though, that he is a secret-agent spy, killing bad guys for his career. But once he meets her and realizes that he longs to have the life style she has and loves, he decides to quit his job, and settles down with his wife. =)  3 years later, they are still passionately in love, but after receiving a secret message from his old boss, their normal lives are turned upside down when suddenly close neighbors start trying to assassinate them both because of a several million dollar bounty on his head. I won't tell you the rest, but let me assure you that when safely filtered, this is an amazing movie to watch. haha =D According to the IMDB it is rated PG-13 for violent action, adult material and language, as I said, and is roughly 93 minutes long. Very much worth watching. =D

No comments: