Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Avatar

Finally!!! It has been months and months since this movie came out in theatres. Everyone it seems went to see it, except for us. The first month was crazy because everyone was excited, then they got bored, and went to see the new movies, Alice and How to Train Your Dragon, both of which I want to see. x) Anyways, we just got it the other day, and oh my goodness, is it amazing!!!!!! Aaaaah! It is too cool. =D =D In this film Sam Worthington (Terminator Salvation and Clash of the Titans) and Zoe Saldana (Star Trek), and many other famous and talented actors and actresses tell the beautiful story that took at least 5 years to create. This movie is PG-13 and has lots of language, intense epic battle scenes, sensuality, and 'smoking', according http://www.imdb.com/ haha Anyways, it was soooo worth the wait! I could go on and on and on about how much I love this movie. It made it's way to the top section of my favorite movies. =) And no, I am not going to tell you the story. It is too good to read about it. Go watch it if you have not, and watch it again if you have!!!! lol =D 

No comments: