Monday, May 3, 2010

I Hate Valentine's Day

Ever seen My Big Fat Greek Wedding? If so, then you may recognize the actors in this movie. This movie has that same couple in it, playing young store-owners who are completely different. haha She owns a flower shop, he just purchased an old restaurant which he transforms into a great place for everyone to hang out it. She has everything planned, knows how many dates to go on before getting attacked by heart break, and he is some poor fellow who cannot keep a girlfriend for more than a couple weeks. haha This movie is rated PG-13, jtlyk, and has a scene which was forwarded by my parents, has suggestive things, some language, maybe one or two crude jokes, and some gay guys. It has a cute, intersting story, though, and I liked it. Not much, but I don't hate it. =)

No comments: