Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bride Wars

Yes, I know, that came out a while ago. But the really sad thing is I never actually saw it. We watched it on a plane once, but I didn't figure out there were free headsets till it was waaaay too late. So, I decided to watch it last week. And thought it would be a great movie. haha So funny, Kirstin. Yeah, no, it was not what I thought it would be. The only really good things about the movie were the wedding planning part (loved watching them pick flowers, sample desserts, and try on dresses), the putting-everything-together part, and the make-up part. And the end. That was cute. It has Anne Hathaway (Princess Diaries) and Kate Hudson (How to Loose a Guy in 10 Days) in it, to name a few, and is about two best friends who have been dreaming of their wedding being held in June at the Plaza Hotel. When their boyfriends ask them to marry them, they start the very short (in their case) wedding planning season. But, by accident, their weddings were booked on the same day, so they turn against each other for the entire time they are engaged, and basically kill each other with terrible things (dying the other person's hair blue, giving the other person a very orange tan color, getting the other person fat, etc. etc.). It was not that great. Really. I am glad it ended up kinda well, but I don't really plan on seeing it very often (maybe once or twice in the next ten years lol). So that is what I have to say about this movie. lol

No comments: