Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Prestige

 This is a movie about two magicians trying to get the other guy's tricks and become the best magician. Don't know if that sounds amusing to you, but it sort of half did to me. My brother said it was better than Illusionist, which is a great movie we saw two, maybe three years ago. I believed him, and watched it. It is rated PG-13, and we had ClearPlay skip bad words and scenes, which are in the movie, to let you know. I did not like that movie. The guys obviously did not have Christ in their hearts, or forgiveness, which they both needed desperately. Killing each other's family members, other people around them, lying, stealing, and much more. I just did not like this two-hour movie. But that is just me. It has Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, and many other amazing actors and actresses in it, though, so you may want to watch it for that. =D  I hope this helped you!

No comments: