Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pride and Prejudice

Oh, goodness, whoever has not seen this movie MUST! I'm not talking about the 5-6 hour version. Heh Noooooo. I am talking about the 2005, Keira Knightley, best movie of the year version with that cute guy Matthew Macfadyen as the very quiet, reserved, somewhat opinionated Mr. Darcy. X) Okay, whatever. So this movie is about a family with 5 girls, an old father, and a mother who is determined to get the girls married to rich guys before her husband dies. Filled with Regency Era-style dresses, dancing, complicated English words, and a beautiful twist of romance, it is the perfect girls-night-in movie. =) I (along with a couple other girls) was found squeeling at really good parts. =D =D Aaaah, I just love this! X) Totally one of my favorites. =D And I have seen it four times at the moment. (Just to let my future self know...) Hope you enjoy it whenever you watch it!

No comments: